Information that can be provided to CONSOLFREIGHT:
Account information: If the user creates a business account, CONSOLFREIGHT will collect their identification data, such as name, company name, company unique identifier, email address, billing address, telephone number, gender and date of birth.
Cargo Agent Information "FFW": To ensure the security of shipments between both parties, CONSOLFREIGHT may collect emails, telephone communications, data from its user account and from the accounts of its own customers that the FFW itself has provided to CONSOLFREIGHT.
Purpose of data processing and information collection:
The following are the purposes of the processing of personal data and / or confidential information that are managed through this website and that is provided by users through online or similar forms and / or acquired automatically during navigation.
The purposes of the processing of personal data / confidential information are:
1) Improve and customize the user experience of the website to optimize the tools and services offered by the Forward Together platform.
2) Allow registration on the website to access specific sections of the website and to provide and manage the various services offered.
3) Allow users to publish their own content directly on the website or on websites managed independently by third parties with whom CONSOLFREIGHT has completed agreements in this regard.
4) With prior consent, carry out marketing activities such as sending promotional and advertising material by email and text message, in relation to services / new products and / or events promoted by CONSOLFREIGHT.
5) Respond to user requests regarding Forward Together products and services.
6) Manage the payment of the fees of the Forward Together users / members through the payment gateways available on the CONSOLFREIGHT websites. CONSOLFREIGHT does not store the bank details of its customers, this information is managed directly by the payment gateways mentioned.
* Additional specific information notices can be provided and eventually published on the website in relation to specific operations that involve the provision of specific business data.
Passive collection of unidentified information:
CONSOLFREIGHT websites may collect information about your visits to CONSOLFREIGHT websites without you actively submitting such information. CONSOLFREIGHT and its advertising partner may collect unidentified information through various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags and web beacons. Your Internet browser automatically transmits to CONSOLFREIGHT some of this unidentified information, such as the URL of the website you just visited and the version of the browser your computer is operating. Passive information collection technologies can make your use of CONSOLFREIGHT websites easier, by allowing CONSOLFREIGHT to provide a better service, customize sites according to user preferences, discover what ads and features they carry to users to our websites, analyze trends and manage and improve CONSOLFREIGHT websites. You can consult more information about the cookies used by CONSOLFREIGHT in our Cookies Policy through the link www.forwardtogether.io/cookies
Data processing methods:
The processing of personal data is done using automated tools (for example, using electronic procedures and storage media) and / or manually (for example, on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected and, in any case, in accordance with current regulations. In relation to such processing, CONSOLFREIGHT has taken the security measures required by law, to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Data processing through payment gateway:
CONSOLFREIGHT has a payment platform to make it easier for its users / partners to pay the fees and amounts for contracting their services. This platform is linked to STRIPE Inc, located in San Francisco, California and signatory of the Privacy Shield certification. Through it, users will be able to pay the amounts due to CONSOLFREIGHT who will access their STRIPE account in order to manage these charges. Below, we provide you with the data processing policy of STRIPE Inc so that you can get more detailed information https://stripe.com/privacy.
Information shared to the three-dimensional parts of CONSOLFREIGHT.
CONSOLFREIGHT will not share any confidential information collected from you except:
- Information shared with other account holders: CONSOLFREIGHT will share certain information about you with other account holders in relation to the performance of CONSOLFREIGHT services and the provision of the CONSOLFREIGHT platform for you.
- Information shared with our service providers: CONSOLFREIGHT can hire the services of external professionals to collaborate in the improvement and development of the CONSOLFREIGHT platform. These providers act as CONSOLFREIGHT TREATMENT MANAGERS and will be able to access part of the information of the users during the validity of the provision of services to CONSOLFREIGHT.
- Information shared with third parties: CONSOLFREIGHT may share anonymized, decoupled and statistical data with third parties, including other users of the CONSOLFREIGHT platform, for research and industry analysis, demographic profiles and other similar purposes. CONSOLFREIGHT will not share information with third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- Transfer of information by merger / acquisition commercial operation: The information that CONSOLFREIGHT collects from our clients, including relevant and personal information, is considered a commercial asset. Therefore, if CONSOLFREIGHT is acquired by a third party as a result of a transaction such as the merger, acquisition or sale of assets; or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event that we close the company or declare bankruptcy, some or all of our assets, including the commercial and personal information of our clients, may be disclosed or transferred to the third party acquiring in relation to the transaction.
- Disclosed information by a legitimate interest of its own or of third parties: CONSOLFREIGHT is bound by the various laws to which its activity is subject, to transfer to State Bodies, Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, or any competent authority, the information that these request (including customer data), in compliance with applicable regulations that represent legitimate interests of themselves or third parties. CONSOLFREIGHT is obliged to collaborate with the authorities that so request in order to clarify the possible responsibilities arising from the use of the Forward Together platform.
- A part of the services offered by Forward Together implies the use and exchange of your commercial and personal data with other users of the Forward Together platform. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with all the information we request, you may not be able to access features of the platform that require the publication of the said data.
Modification of your information:
FFW can access and modify their business and personal data associated with their account using the menu in the upper right of the Platform. If the FFW wish to cancel the account, you can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application of regulations according to user location.
Users located in a country of the European Union.
Next, we present the fiscal data of the parent company:
CONSOL FREIGHT, LLC with address at 8600 NW 17 Street, suite 145, 33126, Miami FL, USA and tax identification number 81-3361585.
Likewise, personal data can be made known to the employees or collaborators of CONSOLFREIGHT. Such parties are formally designated and authorized to process and receive appropriate operational instructions in this regard. In addition, the data can be processed by outside CONSOLFREIGHT companies located in the United States, and they can make use of the data in relation to the management of the contractual relationship with customers or for their own organizational needs and activities. The data, in any case, are not subject to general disclosure and will have all the technical and organizational measures required by current regulations.
ARCO Rights: The owner of the data may exercise his rights before CONSOLFREIGHT, at any time in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016. Therefore, the owner of the data has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data that concerns him and his communication in an intelligible form; to obtain indications on the origin of the data, the purposes of the processing, the methods of processing, the File Manager and his representative and the parties to whom the data can be communicated; that the data be corrected, complemented and updated, as well as deleted or transformed anonymously.
The owner of the data may request the termination at any time of the processing activities related to direct marketing, commercial communications and market research. For the effective exercise of all these rights, you must send communication to CONSOLFREIGHT through the email email@example.com or activate the automatic “LOW” system that we provide in all our commercial communications. In the case of receiving a cancellation request, we will proceed to unsubscribe your data from our mailing list, within the period established by Law.
Users located outside the European Union:
All users who are located outside the European Union will be subject to the data processing regulations in force in the United States. As for the security of the data files, these will have technical and administrative measures required by the GDPR (EU) 2016/679 and other complementary regulations, which guarantee access control and confidentiality of the information stored in the Forward Together platform .